Plumbing Repiping in Portland
With all of the older homes that were built in Portland neighborhoods, the plumbing has aged to the point where it needs to be replaced due to the type of material, age, and some other factors. If your plumbing’s piping goes out, it can cause major damage to your property and home. Get your home’s plumbing repiped by the repiping and plumbing experts at Service Plus Plumbing! We provide Portland homes with high quality repiping at an affordable rate.
What constitutes a repiping for my home?
The following issues could lead you to need repiping services in Portland:
- Leaking pipes inside or outside of your home
- Discolored water or rusty seeming water
- Trouble using more than one faucet
If you experience any of these issues, it might be time to call the professionals at Service Plus Plumbing!
Different factors that affect your pipes
There are a wide variety of factors that determine if repiping is the best option for your home’s plumbing system. We’ll always take these into account before presenting you with options and answer any questions you may have in full. Just some of the pipe-related issues that call for plumbing repipe include:
- Future Preparation – If you fear that your pipes may be outdated or haven’t been redone in quite some time, it doesn’t hurt to consider getting an entire repipe for your home!
- Pipe Materials – Inferior materials can deteriorate much faster than their modern equivalents. Piping has been made from clay, tile, steel, and other materials. Many of these are still in use and installed in properties around the country. They are ticking time bombs, and repiping is often just a matter of time.
- Warning Signs – If you’ve seen any warning signs that indicate problems, it can be much less stressful to get plumbing repiped before it becomes necessary. Look for main water line problems in addition to the above. Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free estimate and diagnosis about your system.
- Damage to a Wall – If there is any serious damage to a wall in your home, your pipes will most likely be affected. It’s wise to repipe instead of waiting for them to completely break down.
- Age – Many pipes in homes in Portland were installed just after World War 2. This means the majority of the infrastructure is over 60 years old. Many of the materials used at the time have experienced significant damage and decay. Often, a plumbing repipe is the best solution when this is a factor.
Portland’s Repiping Experts
With almost 20 years of experience in the industry, Service Plus Plumbing can help complete any repiping needs for your home’s plumbing system. We are Portland’s local plumbing experts! We offer free estimates, and will always provide honest and upfront answers with any diagnosis, and we will make sure that you are getting a quality price for all of your repiping needs with the best service possible! Call us today and ask us about our repiping services!
Don’t hesitate to call us today if you fear that any of these may be an issue for your home’s plumbing system!